Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holidays on the Hill

So I wanted to give you an update on the Holiday on the Hill store, featured earlier this month here. I went and I saw… and it was wonderful! The store really is huge and beautifully decorated. It is located on 7th Avenue in between 1st and 2nd Street (on the North side, across from The Bay). As soon as I walked up I knew I was in heaven! The windows were so festively decorated; it reminded me of how shops were depicted in old Christmas movies. There was everything in that store to make your Christmas both merry and bright! Everything from stockings, figurines and wreaths to lights, garlands and ornamental towns! Don’t forget the oodles and oodles of ornaments too! With the soft lighting and light music, not to mention very friendly and helpful staff I left the store with a huge smile on my face and a skip in my step!

4 comments:

  1. good to know amy Ive been looking for a christmas store!
    ashley abbott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this one is lovely!!! I think you will really like it - I went in yesterday and they are packing up all the Halloween stuff to make more room for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this store,I go there every once and awhile.I would go more often but sadly its rather expensive >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This store is a kind of store that takes you back to your childhood. The Christmas ornaments are very much worth every penny on the price tag. It also has the most amazing Halloween selection I have come across...I get a costume for my daughter and myself every year and have so much fun trying on sooo many different types of honestly top quality items. The different types of funky contacts are also a must see...sorry for the pun!! Lastly but so important is the staff. They are alot of fun to deal with and they know their products. People in the retail world should take lessons from owner and the people in his employment. Go to this store and you will come out with something unique and special. You can't help feeling true excitement about the holidays from this store...you will fall in love just like I did!!
    ~Carolynne~

    ReplyDelete