Saturday, October 17, 2009

Snowflake Christmas Party Cards

We are having our 2nd Annual Christmas party this year and I am so excited!!!
I am starting to brainstorm now for this years party... But with it being a little less then 2 months away I definitely need to get the ball rolling!

I tend to think about the invitations first; as they are the first point of contact for your guests.
This year I chose a snowflake themed invitation (which I bought a Michaels!)
I also bought a snowflake paper punch from Martha Stewarts Stationary collection. It was kind of an expensive purchase for invitations but I figured I could use it on all sorts of things; wrapping paper, menus, Christmas cards - the possibilities are endless!

Here are a couple of pictures for you...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment