Monday, August 10, 2009

The Grinch!

Photobucket

One of my favorite childhood memories is watch "The Grinch" over and over and over...
My mom taped it (wow, technology has sure advanced since then!) for my sister and I the Christmas I turned three. We watched it everyday (no exaggeration!) that season, thus my love affair with the film began. In 2000, when the remake of the film hit theatres I was all too thrilled to discover the magic was still there! Ron Howard did a phenomenal job casting and capturing the wonder Dr. Seuss had created! Still to this day The Grinch is one of the most beloved Christmas specials; often topping the charts in ratings the nights it is shown on T.V.

The beginning line says it all:
Inside a snowflake, like the one on your sleeve, there happened a story you must see to believe.
If you haven't seen it yet... there is no time like the present!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment