Monday, August 24, 2009

When is it too early to decorate?

Well if you are reading this blog you are obviously in love with Christmas as much as I am... which also means you have probably already started thinking and maybe even talking about the upcoming holidays.
Really what is wrong with spreading a little Christmas cheer in... oh, I don't know... AUGUST!
I can tell you with certainty - thinking, talking even planning is totally acceptable! It's the decorating that needs to wait! At least until after Halloween :)
To make sure I have enough time for everything I have created a schedule...

November 7 - We are going to put up the outdoor decorations (Our neighbours on both sides are great friends of ours [SO LUCKY!!!] so we are going to make a day of it, all our husbands up there on the roof while us wives "direct" and then have a big dinner to celebrate the the beautiful lights & hard work!)
November 8 - I will start to pull out the indoor Christmas decorations...
November 11 - The tree will go up and so will the rest up the decorations!

Here is our house last Christmas, this year expect bigger and better things!
Photobucket

It may seem a bit early for most but I like to be a part of both sets of parents decorating too... and there are only so many weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment